Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Request Form
Career results are generated based on personality profile.
- Includes typical career strengths and challenges for personality profile.
- Measures approach to, perception of and typical reactions to information in terms of thoughts and feelings.
- Sensing vs. Intuition, Thinking vs. Feeling, Judging vs. Perceiving.
- Can aid personal relationships, increase productivity and identify leadership and communication preferences.
- Results returned in appointment with an Academic Advisor - call (801) 422-3826 to schedule your appointment
Cost: $17.00 (charged to your student account once you click on the link to take the test)
Time to complete: 45 minutes